Parco Natura Viva, Italy
Parco Natura Viva was opened in 1969. It covers about 40 hectares of land and is a natural zoological garden which is home to some 1.500 specimens belonging to over 250 wild species. Each year the Park is visited by around 40.000 school students, from kindergarten to high school, as well as almost half a million individual visitors.
The Park is divided into two main areas to visit: the Safari Park, in which the visitor stays in his vehicle, and the Fauna Park, which is for pedestrians only. The Park’s predominant activity involves the breeding of wild animal species, in coordination with leading zoological institutions in Europe.
- Operational from march 2017
- Main season from March to December
- Solution is in Italian, English and German
- Online ticket sales with barcode module
- Business to Business Module B2B
- Sales module additional products
- Language module