- Category: Skiperformance Projects
- Written by Online skipass
Madonna di Campiglio, Trentino, Italy
Madonna di Campigli, in the middle of Val Rendena, between the Brenta Dolomites and Adamello and Presanella glaciers. It is one of the best-known resorts in Trentino. It's loved by skiers and snow enthusiasts, thanks to the 60 kilometres of slopes and 20 ski lifts. These elements make it one of the most famous ski centres in Italy. Also well known for the "3 Tre" slope, where special slalom races of the Alpine Ski World Cup takes place.
- Operational from November 2020
- Main season from Nvember to April
- Solution is in Italian and English