- Categoria: Skiperformance Projects
- Scritto da Online skipass
Fløibanen in Bergen, Norway
Fløibanen is a funicular in Bergen, Norway which runs up the mountain of Fløyen. It is one of Bergen's major tourist attractions and one of Norway's most visited attractions.
Over 1,5 million passengers a year uses the furnicular. Fløibanen was officially opened on 15 January 1918.
- Operational from 23 of March 2015
- Main season from May to September
- Open all year
- Solution is in English and Norwegian