- Category: Skiperformance Projects
- Written by Online skipass
Iso-Syötteelle Skiresort Finland
Iso-Syöte is the southernmost mountain in Finland. Iso-Syöte is located in the town of Pudasjärvi in North Ostrobothnia, approximately 150 kilometres (90 mi) from the Arctic Circle, Syöte is Finland’s southernmost mountain region, and it also happens to be the Finnish region that gets the most snow.
Iso-Syöte is best known for its ski slopes and the Syöte National Park The Finnish Ski Resort Association selected the Ison-Syöte as the best ski resort in 2012.
- Operational from october 2017
- Main season from november to april
- Open in winter
- Solution is in English, Swedish and Finnish.