- Category: Skiperformance Projects
- Written by online lift ticket
Stryn Vinterski, Norway
Welcome to to Stryn Winter Ski, in the western part of Norway. Stryn Winter Ski is located on Bøanedsetra in Stryn, 4 km from the town centre. There are two ski- lifts that can take you from 325 mas. to almost 1000 mas. The climate varies a lot in western Norway, but usually there are very good snowconditions in the upper part of the resort the whole season through. There are a total of 12 km downhill-slopes, and also have a snowboardpark with rails and jumps parts of the season. In the area wich is well suited for children, there are two small ski- lifts, sledging hill and other activities.
- Operational from may 2018
- Winter season from november to april
- Solution is in English and Norwegian.