- Category: Skiperformance Projects
- Written by Online skipass
Ski Verena, Veneto, Italy
The Verena 2000 Ski Area is located in the heart of the Vicentine pre-Alps and is the highest ski area in the entire Asiago 7 Comuni (Veneto Region). During the winter season it's a paradise for ski and snow enthusiasts, with 15 km of snow-covered slopes of different levels groomed every day; here anyone can have fun on the snow, from the most experienced skiers to beginners.
During the summer period, this area offers excellent itineraries for trips and excursions. Fun, relax, nature, well-being and good food are the main ingredients of the holidays here.
- Operational from November 2020
- Main season from November to April
- Solution is in Itaian and English