- Category: Skiperformance Projects
- Written by Online skipass
Hovden Alpinsenter AS, Setesdal, Bykle Norway
Hovden Alpine Centre is located in the upper Setesdal, (upper valley of the region) we have had the chairlift to the top of Nos since 1968.
Today we are largest ski resort in southern Norway, and The Bukkerittet terrain park is considered one of the best snowboard parks in Norway. Hovden Alpine Centre is a facility the whole family can enjoy!
- Operational from December 2015
- Main season from December to april
- Open all year
- Solution is in English and Norwegian