- Category: Skiperformance Projects
- Written by Online skipass
Kläppen Ski Resort, Sweden
Kläppen Ski Resort is a privately owned ski resort in the Sälen area. The ski system is built around a mountain with slopes in all directions. The resortt is embedded in forests, which protects against wind and makes the snow stay longer in the slopes. Kläppen offers varied skiing for all tastes and for both young and old. There are also several pleasant cross-country trails totaling 42 km for those who want a bit of variety on the skiing.
- Operational from october 2017
- Main season from november to april
- Open all year
- Solution is in English and Swedish.