- Category: Skiperformance Projects
Nevis Range Mountain Experience, Scotland
Nevis Range is a visitor attraction located north of Fort William and south of Spean Bridge. The Mountain Gondolas transport visitors, skiers and snowboarders and mountain bikers to 650m on the slopes of Aonach Mor. There are 74 gondolas in total and each one takes up to six adults. http://www.nevisrange.co.uk/
Nevis Range Mountain Experience is a year-round mountain resort comprising …
- All year round mountain gondola visitor attraction
- Winter snowsports area with equipment hire and Snowsports School.
- All year round mountain biking with 48km of cross country mountain biking, as well as a cross country and downhill mountain bike trails with gondola access. Home to a round of the Mountain Bike World Cup
- High wire adventure high ropes courses
- Self-service Snowgoose restaurant and bar (gondola top station) and Pinemarten café bar (gondola base station) serving locally served produce prepared on site.
- Mountain walks to scenic viewpoints
- Forest walks
- Gift shop
- Operational from february 2019
- Open all year
- Solution is in English.